Shamanic journeying is a way to directly access spiritual assistance. Spirit teachers and power animals are a wonderful source of wisdom, support and healing and are available to all of us if we make the effort to develop a relationship with them. This class provides an opportunity to use this ancient technique to access spiritual realms. We will be journeying to connect with animal spirit helpers.
You can expect an introduction to…
· the principles of core shamanic journeying
· the practical steps involved in journeying
· the use of the drum & rattle in journeying
· the lower world & meeting power animals
· receiving guidance & information for yourself & others
You should bring…
· a notebook and pen
· a cushion and/or blanket for lying on the floor
· a drum and/or rattle
· a bandana or opaque eye covering of some kind
· a rock the size of a small grapefruit
During class the focus of the time will be on experiential exercises and Q & A.
Sunday, August 30th
10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Peace Tree Village
609 Saint Mary’s St, Raleigh, NC
$95. Pre-registration is required.
All my best,