Enatured™: Find Your True Nature Through Nature
Enatured™ helps us return to our true natures by returning to an experience of interconnection and relationship. The Enatured™ method helps us consciously engage our environments for mutual relationship, support, and restoration. Enatured™ recognizes and fosters the powerfully interconnected relationship between human and non-human animals, plants, elements, and land.
Enatured™ draws from ecotherapeutic and ecospiritual practices, shamanism, psychology, mindfulness, and scientific research about nature. Studies show positive physical and emotional effects on humans who engage with nature. Indigenous cultures teach that we are interconnected, a part of nature as nature is a part of us. As family, learning to observe and reciprocate fosters health and balance. Positive psychology teaches us the value of applying our innate strengths and qualities. Mindfulness helps us stay present and regulate our emotions.
The name is based on the word “nature” and the prefix “en” which means to go into, be within, surround, or cause to be. So, our mission with Enatured™ is to help us return to our true natures by returning to an experience of interconnection and relationship.
What to Expect from Enatured™
- A method you can repeat on your own after learning
- Instruction in developing deeper connection with your environment (and the beings in it) for guidance, healing and relationship.
- Deeper understanding of nature as interrelated family
- Increased practice with mindful awareness
- Increased ability to observe signs in nature
- Ways to relate with nature from anywhere (inside or out)