Mentoring Group: One-Year Online Gatherings
Next Program Starts Thursday, June 8, 2023!
Please see Program Details and then apply by April 22.
An in-depth program of shamanic exploration for developing ongoing personal spiritual practice with a small cohort of fellow journeyers. Methods used draw from shamanism, intuitive development, psychology, mindfulness, and nature-based practices for personal and collective evolution.
Monthly Meetings via Zoom
5:30-8:30 Eastern Time.
See Program Details for Dates
Topics are subject to change, based on Mara’s guidance and our progress throughout the year.
- Personal Pantheons
- Finding a Calling
- Healing the Layers of Home
- Evolving Your Relationship with Nature
- Intuition and Divination
- Expanding Sensory Perception
- Ongoing Work with Energetic Boundaries
- Ethics for Sensitive People
- Being a Healing Presence
- Creating Authentic Ceremonies
- Relating through Time
- Deepening Relationships with Land and Place
- Healing Journeys
- Falling Apart and Coming Back Together
Please read the Program Details Page if you’re interested in joining this group. Contact us with any additional questions.