2023 Spring Session Application Open!
Program Starts Thursday June 8, 2023. See Details and Apply Below.
An in-depth program of shamanic exploration for developing ongoing personal spiritual practice with a small cohort of fellow journeyers. Methods used draw from shamanism, intuitive development, psychology, mindfulness, and nature-based practices for personal and collective evolution.
Topics are subject to change, based on Mara’s guidance and our progress throughout the year.
- Personal Pantheons
- Finding a Calling
- Healing the Layers of Home
- Evolving Your Relationship with Nature
- Intuition and Divination
- Expanding Sensory Perception
- Ongoing Work with Energetic Boundaries
- Ethics for Sensitive People
- Being a Healing Presence
- Creating Authentic Ceremonies
- Relating through Time
- Deepening Relationships with Land and Place
- Healing Journeys
- Falling Apart and Coming Back Together
Sessions include progressive work on a wide range of topics. There will be introduction, practice and application of new learning, sharing in pairs and small groups, questions and reflection each session. Assignments in between sessions develop regular practice, allow you to delve deeper into each month’s topic at your own pace, and/or prepare for the next month’s work.
- 12 group sessions of approximately 3 hours (see dates below)
- Sessions held via Zoom
- 5:30-8:30 pm Eastern Time
Additional Optional Benefits
- Four 30-minute private mentoring sessions with Mara
- Three audio tracks to use for journeying
- 20% discount on most other classes offered while in the program
- 20% discount on private sessions while in the program
What is Asked of You
- I strongly encourage you to work with me personally in some capacity before applying. Individual sessions (ideal), circles, and classes can give us each a sense of whether this program is a good fit for you.
- Basic core shamanic journeying skills
- (i.e. private or group instruction with Mara or another teacher, self instruction through Shamanism for Every Day, etc. Please ask if you have questions about this.)
- Commitment to attending the full year
- Willingness to learn and follow classic shamanic methods, as well as exploring new and experimental ways of working and connecting spiritually
- Completion of Shining Bright Without Burning Out audio course by fourth session of the program.
- Stable internet connection with audio and video on unless instructed
Application Deadlines & Cost: Spring 2023
- Applications due: Apr 22
- Notification of acceptance: Apr 27
- Commitment to attend: May 4
- Program starts: Thursday, June 8
- Cost: $1395 (one payment). Payment plan options available, sent upon acceptance/request
This will be an interesting year and I look forward to sharing it with this group!
Thank you and be well,
23-24 Spring Group
Start: Thursday, June 8, 2023 5:30 pm ET.
- Spring Group Dates
22-23 Fall Group
Start: Tuesday, November 1, 2022 5:30 pm ET.
- Fall Group Dates
Spring Session Start: Thursday, March 3, 2022 5:30 pm ET.
- Spring Session Dates
Please note the Apply Now button will open a window in my scheduling program. Please select your time zone and the only option offered as a time (it’s not really an appointment, just the deadline for applications). The application form page will open for you to answer a few questions.
One-on-One Apprenticeships & Mentoring
One-on-one apprenticeships and mentoring may be available on a very limited basis. Prior experience working with Mara req. Please contact Mara directly.