- This event has passed.
Shamanic Journeying Intro
March 21, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDT$75
An introduction to shamanism, shamanic healing and shamanic journeying. Connect to your helping spirits for guidance and insight. Begin a practice of living more harmoniously, and integrating your practical and spiritual sides. I approach the mystery of shamanic work with great reverence, and while there is magic to this work, I teach and practice it with a strong focus on healthy groundedness.
If you are interested in joining the Shamanic Retreat on April 13&14 and have no prior experience, this would be a good introduction.
Also, if you are interested in more in-depth shamanic training or participating in Shamanism Without Borders, this is a good opportunity to get basic journeying skills.
More experienced journeyers are welcome to join for a refresher, or to enjoy the power of being in a group.
What to expect:
- An introduction to shamanism
- Instruction in shamanic journeying in a grounded and safe way
- Exploration of shamanic cosmology
- Journeying to meet your power animal
- Practice receiving and interpreting guidance for yourself
See the What To Bring to Drumming Circle for more information about (surprisingly) what to bring.
In addition to completing payment through the above link, please complete and return this form to complete your reservation.
- September 18 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
- September 19 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
- October 9 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until October 10, 2021