- This event has passed.
Backyard Shamanism: Finding Your Power at Home — Day 3
March 18, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm EDT$150
Shamanism basic training: ancient skills for extraordinary times. In these times of crisis, two truths have risen to the surface like never before. Coming home is powerful, and everything is connected. These are also essential aspects of shamanism. Shamanism provides us with effective, time-tested practices for personal and collective transformation.
(Day 3 of 3) Zoom Event
Class runs three consecutive Thursday evenings. March 4, 11, and 18. 6:00-8:30 pm
During this course, we will explore ways to find your true power and connection to spirit, wherever you are—in a city, on a farm, or in a suburban backyard.
Backyard Shamanism: Finding Your Power at Home explores those concepts, mining them for your own sources of healing and guidance at this potent time.
- Methods grounded in ancient wisdom of shamanism
- No experience necessary
- Basic journeying instruction included
- Understanding the layers of “coming home” and why each holds the keys for healing and evolution
- Nurturing relationships with nature and elements
- Thriving in volatility, change and chaos
- Sparking creativity
Register before Feb 4 and invite a friend* for free.
*someone new to my work please, thank you! A few scholarships are available though if finances are prohibitive.
- March 18, 2021
- 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
- Event Tags:
- 365 Journeys, backyard shamanism, core shamanism, Foundation for Shamanic Studies, Managing Change, nature healing, shaman nc, SHamanic Apprenticeship, shamanic classes nc, Shamanic Journeying, Shamanism for Every Day, shamanism training, thriving in chaos