- This event has passed.
Navigating the Energy Ecosystem©
September 16, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT$175
Are you sensitive? Do you sometimes feel drained and have trouble replenishing? Would you like to feel more in control of the dynamic of personal relationships?
We live surrounded by the physical environment; however, we also live immersed in an energetic ecosystem. The Energy Ecosystem© is as beautiful and complex as the physical ecosystem, and similarly, understanding the terrain makes navigating it much safer and more enjoyable. This class helps you map how your personal energy interacts with the larger energy ecosystem. Using shamanic sensing you will leave equipped to prepare, protect and enjoy yourself as you move through the landscape as a spiritual and physical being.
What you will learn:
- Your unique energy personality.
- How your energy personality affects your relationships.
- Methods of perceiving your energy field.
- Techniques to strengthen your energy body.
- How to become more sensitive to how your energy body functions.
- Easy to use techniques to protect yourself from energy that is not yours.
- Simple methods to rid yourself of unwanted energy.
- Strategies to avoid becoming drained as you move through your day.
- Ways to detect people and situations that sap your energy, and what to do about them.
- Creating sacred space to help energize, calm or protect you as needed.
Cost $175. $150 if registered by August 1 (save $25)
This class is held at a beautiful private studio in Chapel Hill.