- This event has passed.
Cultivating Peace and Power Shamanically
November 10, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm EST$150
Creating equilibrium between peace and power helps you feel calm while sustaining the energy needed to create a life that you love. These two states – peace and personal power – are cornerstones of a satisfying life. Love is the essential foundation, of course. Shamanic practices help keep these energies in balance. This introductory class draws from some of those practices, as well as other experiential techniques. You will leave with tools to renew your vitality and manage stress gracefully.
*Excellent companion to Your Energy Ecosystem and $50 savings on both.*
What you will learn:
- A new understanding of the concepts of peace and power.
- How your relationship to peace and power can change your life if you work with them consciously.
- How to access your internal sources of peace and power.
- Simple methods to become centered and release stress.
- Ancient shamanic methods to connect with spiritual guidance.
- How to work with a drumbeat to alter brain wave patterns and induce relaxation.
- Ways to generate creative personal power.
- Methods to strengthen your energy levels.
- A better understanding of where you lose personal power and how to hold onto it.
- Techniques to tap into natural and universal sources of power.
*Preregistration is required and space is limited*
Make a payment via PayPal, credit or debit card or send a check made out to Mara Bishop to PO Box 51553, Durham NC 27717.
Complete and return the WholeSpirit class registration form. Download the form here.
Once your registration form is complete, mail to the address above or email it to me.
Save $50 if registering for both classes this weekend. To register for Cultivating Peace and Power Shamanically AND Your Energy Ecosystem to receive the discount use this link, or mail your check for $250.