- This event has passed.
Backyard Shamanism: Finding Your Power at Home – Updated!
November 6 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm EDT
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until November 7, 2021
Backyard Shamanism Weekend: Finding Your Power at Home- updated
2 day event – November 6 and 7, 2021
Backyard Shamanism is getting a refresh for fall 2021! Instead of including journeying instruction we will go deeper with new content. Please join me for Shamanism Journeying: Personal Pantheon course in September to learn to journey.
During this course, we will explore ways to find your true power and connection to spirit, wherever you are—in a city, on a farm, or in a suburban backyard.
Backyard Shamanism: Finding Your Power at Home explores those concepts, mining them for your own sources of healing and guidance at this potent time.
- Methods grounded in ancient wisdom of shamanism
- No experience necessary
- Understanding the layers of “coming home” and why each holds the keys for healing and evolution
- Nurturing relationships with nature and elements
- Thriving in volatility, change and chaos
- Sparking creativity
- New material to come!
This course can be a good support to your self-paced practice. Read more about Backyard Shamanism.
Register before August 1 and bring a friend for free.
(If you’ve already been part of this class and want to join again, see me for a redo discount.)
- November 6
- 10:00 am - 1:00 pmEDT
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- backyard shamanism, core shamanism, ecotherapy, elements, Evolving shamanism, finding your true nature, forest ecosystems, nature healing, Personal Evolution Counseling, Sacred Space, SHamanic Apprenticeship, shamanic community, shamanic counseling, shamanic healing, Shamanic Journeying, Shamanism, spiritual community
Rhine Research Center: Shamanism, Nature & Psychology: Tools for Weathering Crisis, Practices for Coming HomeDecember 3 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm EST