This is my second new class this fall, which I’m excited to be offering.
Creating equilibrium between peace and power helps you feel calm while sustaining the energy needed to create a life that you love. These two states – peace and personal power – are cornerstones of a satisfying life. Love is the essential foundation, of course. Shamanic practices help keep these energies in balance. This introductory class draws from some of those practices, as well as other experiential techniques. You will leave with tools to renew your vitality and manage stress gracefully.
What you will learn:
- A new understanding of the concepts of peace and power.
- How your relationship to peace and power can change your life if you work with them consciously.
- How to access your internal sources of peace and power.
- Simple methods to become centered and release stress.
- Ancient shamanic methods to connect with spiritual guidance.
- How to work with a drumbeat to alter brain wave patterns and induce relaxation.
- Ways to generate creative personal power.
- Methods to strengthen your energy levels.
- A better understanding of where you lose personal power and how to hold onto it.
- Techniques to tap into natural and universal sources of power.
Bonus – We will discuss a shamanic apprenticeship for next year. If you are interested in shamanic work, regardless of your level of experience, this would be a good class to attend.
*Excellent companion to the Your Energy Ecosystem© class and $50 discount.*
Visit the WholeSpirit.com Events page for more information and registration information for classes and circles.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Wishing you a peaceful heart,